Brookside High Prom Bulletin

Welcome to Brookside High's official blog!

This is THE place to experience student life at our school. Because this isn't just a place for me to express MY point of view - Brookside students and faculty also get a chance to post Tweets, texts and videos of their own.

Think of it as our school's living yearbook. Don't forget to subscribe! This is one club you're going to want to be a part of.

- Nova Prescott, moderator

 





WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO MISS MOST ABOUT BROOKSIDE AFTER YOU GRADUATE?

  • “Everything! I love it here so much. The classes, the people, the teachers, everything. Everything except the second-floor bathrooms in the science building. Those are terrible.”
– Nova Prescott

  • “I don’t know. I kind of feel like I know everything there is to know here. Brookside’s pretty tapped out - all that’s left is crusty old teacher gossip.”
- Ali Gomez

  • “’l’ll miss seeing Mei coming out of Art class on my way to AP History . . . You know, that’s just kind of scratching the surface.”
- Justin Wexler

  • “I’m not about the past. I’m ready to move on, baby.”
- Tyler Barso

  • “I can honestly say I will miss that face Principal Dunnan makes when he’s angry, with the scrunched-up eyebrows and his eyes bugging out. That always makes me smile.”
      Jesse Richter

  • “I’ll miss hanging out with my friends the most. Hopefully we won’t all lose touch in college.”
– Jordan Lundley

  • “Pizza. People say they’ll have pizza at college, but I’m not so sure.”
          – Rolo

Labels: , , , , , , ,

POSTED BY Prom Bulletin @ 12:15 PM on Friday, May 6, 2011