Brookside High Prom Bulletin

Welcome to Brookside High's official blog!

This is THE place to experience student life at our school. Because this isn't just a place for me to express MY point of view - Brookside students and faculty also get a chance to post Tweets, texts and videos of their own.

Think of it as our school's living yearbook. Don't forget to subscribe! This is one club you're going to want to be a part of.

- Nova Prescott, moderator

 




Seniors are giddy at the sweet smell of impending freedom.
Or that’s the smell of burning chemicals from the science lab.
Either way, giddy.
In other news:
  • School is almost over. Though I’ve been over it for a while,
  • Memories last forever. Don’t forget to get your yearbook signed by people you’ll never see again.
  • If you’re sad about leaving Brookside, don’t hug me.
  • Seniors: Right now, the Freshman class is hard at work assembling a duplicate copy of you for their purposes. They will succeed.
  • Principal Dunnan give a speech at graduation. In that time, the world will turn, species will die and - if you’ve practiced like me - you can catch a serious nap.
  • I’m not the person you think I am. It probably goes the other way, too.
  • Yeah, that thing you heard about me is true – I care about something. Good thing school’s out tomorrow. My reputation will never recover.

Labels: , , ,

POSTED BY Jesse @ 12:10 PM on Wednesday, May 4, 2011