Brookside High Prom Bulletin

Welcome to Brookside High's official blog!

This is THE place to experience student life at our school. Because this isn't just a place for me to express MY point of view - Brookside students and faculty also get a chance to post Tweets, texts and videos of their own.

Think of it as our school's living yearbook. Don't forget to subscribe! This is one club you're going to want to be a part of.

- Nova Prescott, moderator

 




HOW DO YOU DEFINE SENIOR PRIDE?

"You've got to see the school for what it is . . . and love it. Some parts more than others. I did what I could about the bathrooms, you guys."
- Nova Prescott

"Senior Pride. That's what I do every day! My brother ruled the school a few years back and I've just been trying to raise the bar all year."
- Tyler Barso

"Get to know your school. There's a lot of stuff you probably don't know about it. It may not all make you proud, though."
- Ali Gomez

"As a mental illness."
- Jesse Richter 

Labels: , , , , ,

POSTED BY Prom Bulletin @ 12:45 PM on Friday, March 25, 2011