Brookside High Prom Bulletin

Welcome to Brookside High's official blog!

This is THE place to experience student life at our school. Because this isn't just a place for me to express MY point of view - Brookside students and faculty also get a chance to post Tweets, texts and videos of their own.

Think of it as our school's living yearbook. Don't forget to subscribe! This is one club you're going to want to be a part of.

- Nova Prescott, moderator

 





SCHOOL’S OUT ON FRIDAY. WHAT’S NEXT?

“Sleep.”
– Ian Yang, Junior
           
“Sleep.”
– Scott Wheeler, Sophomore
           
“My mom wants me to get a job…but I’ll probably just sleep.”
– Randy Corbett, Freshman

“Thank You notes for graduation gifts. Ali’s doing FB messages, but I can’t do that. Then I’m going to pick out a nice frame for my diploma. Maybe some kind of shadow box so I can include my cap and tassle? Something mom and dad can feel proud about. Then I need to thing dorm decor. I’m feeling “purple and dusky rose” as a nice, cheery color scheme. I’ll be working this summer, but I’ve got to find a job first. It would be good to get started on the reading list for Freshman English.  I don’t know why that professor hasn’t e-mailed me back yet.  Am I too eager?  Some people, well a certain person, tells me to try and stay in the moment.  I’ll work on that too.”
-  Nova Prescott, Senior

Labels: , , , , ,

POSTED BY Prom Bulletin @ 1:00 PM on Monday, May 2, 2011