Brookside High Prom Bulletin

Welcome to Brookside High's official blog!

This is THE place to experience student life at our school. Because this isn't just a place for me to express MY point of view - Brookside students and faculty also get a chance to post Tweets, texts and videos of their own.

Think of it as our school's living yearbook. Don't forget to subscribe! This is one club you're going to want to be a part of.

- Nova Prescott, moderator

 





That Prom thing happened. And it was pretty sweet. I’m pretty sure I got an “A.”

It was also pretty romantic. There were twinkle lights and they played slow music. Lots of people were making out on the dance floor. That’s romance.

Something like Prom can take couples straight to “next level” status, you know? And if you’re Seniors . . . well that just might mean a long-distance situation.

I’ve been working one of those myself. My lady Athena lives up in Canada . . . but that’s coming to an end now.

Oh, wait. I meant that it’s coming to an end because I’m heading up to Canada. Not that it’s coming to an end because of us breaking up.

I hope she didn’t read that one line and then stop reading and start crying or get angry because she thinks we’re broken up.

Oh man.

I’m just going to post this and then call her and make sure our situation is still rocksteady.

Later.

Labels: , ,

POSTED BY Rolo @ 12:10 PM on Tuesday, May 3, 2011