Brookside High Prom Bulletin

Welcome to Brookside High's official blog!

This is THE place to experience student life at our school. Because this isn't just a place for me to express MY point of view - Brookside students and faculty also get a chance to post Tweets, texts and videos of their own.

Think of it as our school's living yearbook. Don't forget to subscribe! This is one club you're going to want to be a part of.

- Nova Prescott, moderator

 



Dear Last Week of School,

You came up fast. Of course, once Prom happened, how could you top that?

Smart, Last Week of School – go out on top!

Yes, I look forward to a responsibility free vacation, but this summer offers more. This summer is a stepping-stone to sophomore year. And sophomore year is a stepping-stone towards Prom eligibility, like in ball sports or something.

Next year I enter the halls of Brookside a proud sophomore, knowing my hard work as a freshman has gotten me one step closer towards attending my very own Prom.

Summer break will be amazing . . . but, secretly, I’m already looking forward to next fall.

Love,

Tess

P.S. I’m overlooking the whole “exams” thing, okay?

Labels: , ,

POSTED BY Tess @ 9:00 AM on Wednesday, May 4, 2011